For the Summer Research Skills Workshops (RSW)
The Mendik Library Summer Research Challenge
- Research Skills Workshops:
- Offered each Tuesday & Thursday from June 6 through June 29, 2023.
- Each RSW begins at 5:15 and is 30 minutes long.
- These sessions are intended to give pointers on how to handle research situations you might face this summer..
- Mendik Library Summer Challenge
- Offered each Wednesday from June 7 through June 28.
- Each of the 4 sessions begin at 6:00 and are two hours long.
- These sessions are more in depth than the RSW and are intended to give an overview of sources used to prepare for litigation or to research statutes, regulations or international law.
- Attend whichever of the Summer Challenge sessions most interest you, but researchers who successfully complete all four of the Summer Challenge sessions will receive a certificate signed by both Associate Dean William LaPiana and Associate Dean & Library Director Camille Broussard recognizing this achievement. It's a great practical skill certification for your resume.
- The RSWs and Summer Challenge sessions are open to all members of the NYLS community.
- All sessions will be held via Zoom.
- Advance Registration is required.
- After registering you will get a confirmation email containing the Zoom Link for the class along with an attached EVENT FILE that will allow you to add the class to your Outlook Calendar.
- Then, 24 hours before the class you get a Reminder Email with another copy of the Zoom Link.
- To Register (or to see more details), please click on the relevant session or sessions, below.
- For more information, please email Reference.