Tax Analysts is a leading publisher of tax news and analysis. Their range of publications provides daily news (Tax Notes Today Federal, Tax Notes Today State, and Tax Notes Today International), cases, regulations, policy developments and analysis on the Federal, State and worldwide levels. Tax Analysts’ publications are no longer available on LexisNexis; they can be accessed only through www.taxnotes.com. Please follow the instructions below to create an account. Once you have registered, you can sign in to get the Tax Analysts' publications from wherever you are. |
1. Please close and reopen your browser and go to www.taxnotes.com (you'll be prompted to log in with your NYLS network password) and click the Sign In link towards the top of the screen (next to today's date).
2. In the email address field, please enter your nyls.edu email address. Click Next.
3. If an email is not recognized by TaxNotes, you'll be directed to the registration page.
4. Create your profile. Enter your name and NYLS email address (law.nyls.edu or nyls.edu). Choose a password and enter it. When you’ve finished the Profile, click Register.
5. The next time you access TaxNotes, sign in by clicking on the Sign In link. Enter your email address and click Next. Enter your password. You will then get access to the site. In the upper right hand corner, click on the Subscriptions button to access Tax Notes Today, State Tax Today, Worldwide Tax Daily, etc. Please contact the Reference Desk if you need any other help with setting up your TaxNotes account.