- BNA Tax & Accounting Center
- The Tax Practice Center features resources from the wide range of Bloomberg Law content, including News, Legal Analysis, Practical Guidance, Practice Tools, and Chart Builders. Requires a Bloomberg Law password.
- IntelliConnect (Wolters Kluwer)
- Checkpoint (Thomson Reuters)
- An electronic tax research service which provides access to primary tax law sources as well as editorial content and explanations of tax law. It includes access to the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, Court cases, IRS rulings, and proposed legislation. It also includes a citator which provides information about subsequent citations of authority. To access the personalized features i.e. History, Folders, Notes, you'll need to register for a personal account.
- TaxNotes is a leading publisher of tax news and analysis. Their range of publications provides daily news (Tax Notes Today Federal, Tax Notes Today State, and Tax Notes Today International), cases, regulations, policy developments and analysis on the Federal, State and worldwide levels. TaxNotes’ publications are no longer available on LexisNexis. Thanks to Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte”), the Federal Tax Notes library is now available to the public. The other Tax Notes resources, however, can be accessed only through www.taxnotes.com. Please visit this page for detailed sign up instructions. Once you have registered, you can sign in to get the Tax Analysts' publications from wherever you are.
- VitalLaw (Wolters Kluwer)
- VitalLaw's platform provides news, analysis, and legislation on Federal tax, state and local tax, international tax, and estates, gifts & trusts tax. It also provides practice materials in antitrust law, securities, and health & human resources.
General Legal Services
Additional Electronic Resources
When logging into a database from off campus, please login with your network name and password (the same username and password you use for the portal).