Each semester the professional staff of the Mendik Library offer a number of Research Skills Workshops (RSW).
To see which RSW are available to you, please click on the relevant Tab, above.
Advance Registration is required and a class will be canceled if no one has registered 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Once you have registered, you will:
- Get an immediate email confirmation.
- Get a reminder email 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the class.
If a class is full, you can still register and be put on a wait list. In these cases, you will:
- Get an immediate email notifying you that you are on a wait list.
- Be notified if a space has opened up in the class.
- If it has, you will be automatically registered in the class.
- Once registered, you will get the same reminder email about the class (unless you came off the wait list less than 24 hours before the start of the class).
Because of the wait list feature, please use the cancellation link contained in the various automatic notification emails to cancel your registration for any class you find you won't be able to attend. Doing so may open up a space for a classmate who otherwise would not be able to attend the class.
Complete Schedule of RSW being Offered this Semester
If you want to discover the dates / times a specific RSW is being offered, you can do so by simply clicking on the hyperlinked name of that RSW wherever it appears throughout this guide.
- If, however, you would like to see either a MONTHLY CALENDAR or CHRONOLOGICAL LIST of all the RSW being offered this semester, click on the link below.